Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Wild Stories for the Solstice: A Gray Fox Gift Parcel!

Outside today the air is cold as it rings the crisp bells of the walnut leaves. The air is cold in the feathers of the towhees as they call to each other across the garden, it is cold in the bare branches of the peach tree where I like to lean, and listen to the wind and birds and the ground below. It is tea and rooting weather, tea and tale and candlelight weather, and as such I have finally gotten around to arranging a small solstice offering this year...


The traditional time for storytelling and sharing is in the dark of winter, as the sun wanes and the fires are stoked. Just in time for the coming winter solstice, I am offering a little Solstice Special in case you are looking to give the gift of wild tales to a loved one this winter. Follow along to my small story-stall here in these Etsy Thickets, and you will find a set of four tales for $35, one set to arrive in time for your solstice-christmas-etc. gifting, the others a regular three-month subscription, so that the gift of wild tales keeps coming for your beloveds through the winter time.


And if you'd like to know a bit more about these wild-pawed tales, come along over to Wild Talewort and have a look!

3 comments:

  1. My goodness, what a wonderful winter gift! I wish I'd seen this before I wrote my Christmas wishlist! I will have to save up some pennies for some of your gorgeous tales. Even without reading them, the way you present them inspires me so... I thoroughly enjoyed "Catskin", incidentally. Its size made the reading all the more special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - it makes my heart sing! Is it possible to send it to the Netherlands?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - it makes my heart sing! Is it possible to send it to the Netherlands?

    ReplyDelete